Slim | Camera Motion System
Slim is a flexible and portable robotic motion control solution. It provides the power and capability of programmable, repeatable motion with low logistical overhead and setup time.
- 1.3 Meter [4.25 feet] Radius (2.6 meter [8.5 feet] diameter) Reach
- Speeds Up to 3 m/s (1.5-2 m/s practical)
- 6 Axis Position Control (X, Y, Z, Pan, Tilt, Roll)
- Integrated Lens Control up to 3 Axis (Focus, Iris, Zoom)
- Synchronized Outputs Available
- Camera Payload up to 12.5kg
- 110VAC-240VAC, Single Phase, ~400 Watts peak, ~100 Watts idle
- Robot Arm Weighs 33.5Kg
- Standard Mitchell Mount Adapter
- No PC or Laptop Required
Slim can be rapidly programmed on set. The programming starts with setting keyframe positions. This can be done via hand guiding the camera on the robot or operator controls in any combination.
Once keyframes are set, the path is designed using Slim's path planning tools.